Collection Of Your Information
As a visitor to the Site, you can engage in many activities without providing any Personal Information. Depending upon the activity, some of the information that we ask you to provide is identified as mandatory and some as voluntary. If you do not provide the mandatory data with respect to a particular activity, you will not be able to engage in that activity. However, when you register to use Panagia and order products as a Panagia customer, in order to provide the services to you, we may collect your contact information such as your name, phone numbers, address and email address as well as profile information, including your password, details about your purchases and details about your interactions with us.
You have the right to access and correct, or delete your Personal Information and privacy preferences at any time. This may be accomplished by clicking on the link, “My Profile”, where you can view and make changes to most of your Personal Information immediately. For security purposes, certain Personal Information can only be changed by contacting support. We will respond to your request promptly within a reasonable time.
How Your Personal Information Is Used
We use personal information to provide the services you request. To the extent we use your personal information to market to you, we will provide you the ability to opt-out of such uses. We use your personal information to resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote a safe service; collect money; measure consumer interest in our products and services, inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; customize your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our terms and conditions; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection. In our efforts to continually improve our product and service offerings, we collect and analyze demographic and profile data about our users’ activity on our Website.
Transaction Data Management
1. ‘All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties’’
2. ‘’https://mypanagia.com/ will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties’’
Panagia May Use This Information To –
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Site to:
1. Process your financial transactions; Service your order.
2. Respond to customer service requests, questions and concerns.
3. Administer your account.
4. Send you requested product or service information.
5. Keep you informed about special offers and services of and selected third parties.
6. Administer promotions and notify you of important events.
7. Investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities and/or violations of our Terms of Service.
8. Meet our research and product/service development needs and to improve our Site, services and offerings.
9. Customize your experience, including targeting our services and offerings to you.
Security Of Your Information
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
“The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted”.