All content included on this site, such as source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the Site (collectively, the “Content”) and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained are owned or controlled by us or licensed to us, and are protected by copyright and trademark laws.
1. The website https://mypanagia.com/ is maintained by “HUEGO LTD”.
2. “United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile” and stipulate that the governing law is the local law. All disputes arising in connection therewith shall be heard only by a court of competent jurisdiction in U.A.E.
3. ‘’Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards in AED and USD will be accepted for payment’’
4. ‘’We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) and sanctioned countries in accordance with the law of UAE’’
5. ‘’Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website’’
6. ‘’Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules’’
7. ‘’User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account’’
User Conduct and Rules on the Platform:
You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of the platform shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
1. You will maintain the accuracy of provided information and promptly update any change in registration information as and when necessary;
3. You will not access the Site through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script or otherwise;
4. You will not use the site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose;
5. Your use of the site will not violate any applicable law or regulation.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the site.
You may be required to register with the site. You agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your account and password. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change a username you select if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
We make every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors, features, specifications, and details of the products available on the site. However, we do not guarantee that the colors, features, specifications, and details of the products will be accurate, complete, reliable, current, or free of other errors, and your electronic display may not accurately reflect the actual colors and details of the products.
All products are subject to availability (, and we cannot guarantee that items will be in stock.) We reserve the right to discontinue any products at any time for any reason. Prices for all products are subject to change.
Purchases and Payment
You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made via the Site. You further agree to promptly update account and payment information, including email address, payment method, and payment card expiration date, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed. Sales tax will be added to the price of purchases as deemed required by us. We may change prices at any time. All payments shall be in AED.
You agree to pay all charges at the prices then in effect for your purchases and any applicable shipping fees, and you authorize us to charge your chosen payment provider for any such amounts upon placing your order.
We reserve the right to refuse any order placed through the Site. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same payment method, and/or orders that use the same billing or shipping address. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers, or distributors.
We accept Returns only if
• The wrong product was sent by the merchant.
• The product is defective.
• The product was damaged in shipping.
• The product is tampered.
In order to be eligible for a refund, you have to return the product within 7 calendar days of your purchase. It is a requirement to maintain the original packaging of the items to be returned, including the Panagia tags. After we receive your item, our team of professionals will inspect it and process your refund. The money will be refunded to the customer account wallet on website or source account through original mode of payment according to customer choice . If the product is damaged in any way, or you have initiated the return after 7 calendar days have passed, you will not be eligible for a refund credit. The international customers needs to ship your products back to us using a registered courier service. Please note that we reserve the right to refuse any returned shipments if the product has been used or tampered with. Shipping & Handling fees are non-refundable.
CANCELLATION POLICY (For Products or Services)
Customer can cancel their order within 12 hours; refunds will be made back to the payment solution used initially by the customer. Please allow for up to 14 days for the refund transfer to be completed.
We deliver our Products and services to all countries and mainly UAE. Shipping will be done by a third-party courier. Delivery within UAE cities shall be in 1 – 2 working days and from 4 to 10 working days to other countries. Delivery Fees will be a Flat Rate of AED: 9 for next day(48hr) delivery and delivery fees outside UAE will be AED 200. Avoid any delivery delay by providing your full address along with your contact details.
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
1. Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
2. Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
3. Use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Site.
4. Use the Site to advertise or offer to sell goods and services.
5. Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
6. Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site.
7. Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords;
8. Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
9. Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
10. Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
11. Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
12. Sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
13. Use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
14. Use the Site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
15. Decipher, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site.
16. Attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site.
17. Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you.
18. Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
19. Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
Guidelines for Reviews
We may provide you areas on the site to leave reviews or ratings. When posting a review, you must comply with the following criteria:
1. You should have firsthand experience with the person/entity being reviewed;
2. Your reviews should not contain offensive profanity, or abusive, racist, offensive, or hate language;
3. Your reviews should not contain discriminatory references based on religion, race, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability;
4. Your reviews should not contain references to illegal activity;
5. You should not be affiliated with competitors if posting negative reviews;
6. You should not make any conclusions as to the legality of conduct;
7. You may not post any false or misleading statements;
8. You may not organize a campaign encouraging others to post reviews, whether positive or negative.
We may accept, reject, or remove reviews in our sole discretion. We have absolutely no obligation to screen reviews or to delete reviews, even if anyone considers reviews objectionable or inaccurate. Reviews are not endorsed by us, and do not necessarily represent our opinions or the views of any of our affiliates or partners.
Terms and Termination
Modifications and Interruptions
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the Site at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our Site. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Site without notice at any time. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site. We cannot guarantee the Site will be available at all times. We may experience hardware, software, or other problems or need to perform maintenance related to the Site, resulting in interruptions, delays, or errors. We reserve the right to change, revise, update, suspend, discontinue, or otherwise modify the Site at any time or for any reason without notice to you.
Electronic Communications, Transactions, and Signatures
Visiting the Site, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications, and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing. You hereby agree to the use of electronic signatures, contracts, orders, and other records, and to electronic delivery of notices, policies, and records of transactions initiated or completed by us or via the site.